Thursday, December 29, 2011

WOOL SALE happening NOW!!

Just a QUICK posting!!  I will be back to blogging soon…but I NEEDED to tell you about a WOOL SALE happening NOW!!  Dorr Mills Wool is having their annual sale…their prices are great anyway…BUT take off a discount and…well all I can say is…SCORE!!

I have ordered their wool before and LOVE it…the black wool that is on sale for only $12.80 right NOW is the lovely soft wool that I used in my Settler’s Pride Quilt…so soft and washes up to be even softer!!

Head on over and take a look…and remember the beige wools dye up wonderfully.  Oh…and Dorrs sells the dyes…HURRY and check it out!! 

Hope everyone is having a great holiday…Now that WE (four out of the five of us got that NASTY flu) are on the mends we have been having tons of fun…sightseeing and shopping, going to shows and we have even started to EAT!!  Ahhh life is sweet and so is good health!! I sure hope YOU don’t get it!! Go get a Flu Shot QUICK!!

image

Here I am with my baby!  She leaves tomorrow with her sister :( and the last daughter leaves on Sunday :( so I will be getting back into the Blogging swing on the weekend!!  Enjoy the sale!!

Have a thrifty Thursday and Happy Quilting!!~P

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you all ended up with the flu but glad to hear that you didn't let a little thing like the flu mar your time together. Also pleased to hear that you had some fun times together before your daughters had to go back home. Lovely photo of the two of you.
    I am sure you are going to enjoy the wool sale.
    Warmest regards and best wishes in 2012,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're all on the mend. Sad to say, the flu shot won't have any effect on the nasty intestinal flu going around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back 'on-line' and that your family is healing from the bad bug. We're in California (Eureka) and will be in CC on Saturday!!! Today was a windy, foggy, drenching drive. Hope tomorrow will clear off as we travel further south and east. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell me - you're going to be riding on the roof on the way home when you leave, lol, because you're going to have so much wool in your RV! Your dd is just lovely, how wonderful to have so much time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh P, sorry to hear that, Hubby and I both are still enjoying a cold. I've checked out the online wool shop and picked out a few lovelies. Awesome picture of the two of you and love your profile pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up!!!:) Love the picture- I bet you're in heaven spending time with your girls! That's wonderful and so glad to hear you're feeling better. The flu is going around here too and I'm hoping we don't catch it. Take care and Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just had to go and do it, didn't you? Let us all know about the wool sale. There goes the budget for next month and the month hasn't even started! LOL! Going over to Dorr now! Hope you and Clare left the rest of us a few tidbits! (lovely pic of you and your "baby")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you're all recovering and that it didn't totally ruin your time together.

    ReplyDelete