Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quiltmania’s BOM is DONE!!

Quiltmania has finally finished their Free BOM quilt called Marie and Her Country Quilt…and just in time for Christmas!!  Merry Christmas to US!!

I love the pinwheel border and the lambs positioned in each corner…

image

All the blocks are still available to download, along with the instructions for borders and ‘finish up’ work! Hurry over to Quiltmania to download your set..

Don’t you love it when a big company like Quiltmania offers quilters something  like this for FREE!  Thanks so much, Quiltmania!

AND…today is the last day for my SEW CAL GAL’s Christmas Theme Accuquilt Blog Hop Give Away.  A winner will be randomly picked tomorrow morning!  If you haven’t entered then please GO! HERE!

P1160607-1

So much to see, so much to do…but remember to slow down and smell the roses..or pine…or the flowering cactus…in other words~ take time to enjoy the Season!

Have a Sunny Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh....I just downloaded the BOM from Quiltmania...It all went into my I Book in the PDF. I cant believe how easy that was.....I'm going to make it for my youngest daughter for next Christmas...not only is it darling.....she raised sheep for 4-H and FFA. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man another PIG...project in grocery sack...I have to many already but this really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job on your quilt, love the fabrics you used. I am bad with the BOM's, so gave up trying, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. I love those little sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s absolutely beautiful.Great Job!!
    Merry Chridtmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on the finishing information. Glad they posted it so quick. It'll be fun to see all the pictures of quilts using the design next year!

    ReplyDelete