Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Snowmen ….

Quiltmania has posted the last block to their BOM and what a grand finale it is!!  Love this Snowmen block!  If you remember correctly, the first block back in January had a snowman on it too..it’s the block that totally hooked me! There was the cutest snowman wrapped in a patchwork quilt, trying to stay warm…LOVE that one!

image

This block is VERY sweet too!!  I am such a sucker for snowmen!!

So now we just have to WAIT to see the Whole Quilt.. ALL TOGETHER!!  Maybe next month….? Stay tuned…. 

SEW hurry over to Quiltmania to download this or all the blocks!  I don’t know how long they will be offering this BOM for FREE!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sneak preview. I can't wait to see the reveal, and I really appreciate you always sharing your resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love snowmen too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so appreciate it when you share a link, often for things I haven't found through other sources. When there's a little more time after CHristmas, I think I will enjoy the stitchery in this Quiltmania pattern and perhaps it will be a project that stays here when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding us, a fun piece to do as little ornaments too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to create Sweet Pea company profile that looks professional. Please show me some examples and explanation to create attractive and relevant company profile that attract people attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had downloaded the last block pattern earlier this week and had also wondered if they will post finishing instructions in the future or if we are on our own in terms of creatively putting the top together. That might be a fun option too!

    Thanks again for bringing this one to my attention in the first place!

    ReplyDelete