Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Vintage Tree Farm RunnerS...

SEW...my daughter left last night after a whirlwind long weekend!  We had such a good time...hitting every Quilt Shop, Vintage Shop and Mall in the area!  You KNOW that she's had a successful time when she needs to borrow an extra suitcase to get her loot home!

All of the gifts have been delivered and unwrapped (I insisted that everyone open this one early so that they could use it in 2015!)...so it is finally safe to show you what I have been busy making this year...
When I took this picture, two of the the runner still needed the binding stitched but it was mailing day and this was the last day to have them all together!

Yup, there are EIGHT of them!  It's Buttermilk Basin's 'Vintage Tree Farm'...only a smaller version!  I took the quilt and made just the bottom half!  Seriously...still mega cute!



Now I need to make one for ME!  I sure hope that will happen because I LOVE this quilt!  Hurry over to BMB and order your pattern today!  It's DANG STINKING SWEET!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!~P

16 comments:

  1. You've been a very busy girl! They look great, congrats on your sweat shop sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I just love those trucks. So glad you had some fun quality time with your daughter. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am that my daughter lives in our town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega cute indeed! And I'll bet there were lots of squeals of delight when these beauties were opened. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does one get on your gift list, ha ha. Very nice P and love it that it truly is something one can really use and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are GREAT! I love them. This has been one of my favorite patterns for quite a while. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those are just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your time spent with your daughter was a great quilty time. Holy smokies girly those are so dang cute - what a great idea to make it smaller and so many of them - what a special person you are and those getting them will love them I'm sure. Thanks for the inspiration once again. Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how that looks in a runner, I bet everyone loved it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your runners are fabulous! What lucky folks who will be receiving these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your runners! Great job! That pattern is one of my favourites. I guess it's going on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I just want to go home and play with my little red wool truck...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable pattern and you have done a whirlwind of a job getting those runners all done and sent on their way. Hope you have enough energy and fabric left to make one for yourself! Honk, honk, here comes the little red truck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I thought I was number 9? teasing of course, just love the runners!

    ReplyDelete
  15. good to read you had such a great time with the family, lovely runners too and how nice to be able to use them every Christmas

    ReplyDelete