Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hollyberry Stitcheries

Are you aware that Ali Strebel designs the CUTEST stitchery patterns EVER…and has them out in book form?

This book, ‘Hollyberry Stitcheries’ recently crossed my path and my goodness I almost dropped EVERYTHING to stitch a few of these up!!IMG_0511

The book features 22 Christmas/Winter stitchery designs that are too cute for words!

IMG_0512

My personal favourite….

IMG_0515

And also loved this sweet tree…with the cutest skirt! Heck, I loved them ALL!

IMG_0517

Ali also has many other stitchery books for sale…check them out…HERE!!  I also have my eye on the ‘Homespun Stitcheries’ book…which may have to cross my path someday too!  When you see talent like this, you really have to toot their horn!  I also have to say that these books are only $15 each!!  SCORE!!

Ali also has a dynamite BLOG…full of wool and and stitchery goodness…CHECK IT OUT…you won’t be sorry!

Have a Super Saling Saturday and Happy Hunting (…errrr…I mean stitching!:)~P

6 comments:

  1. I really like those two stitcheries, really cute pieces.
    Like we need more projects;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have Kindred Spirits books from way back. They are so fun to just look through. I love their projects. I've never seen this book though. Is it a new one? Love that! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stinker.... I just ordered the book. I have made quite a few out of the other Hollyberries book and never realized they had another one. You should see the cute one I made a few years ago. If I can find the picture, I'll email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute stitcheries, I have the snowman stitchery its one of my favorites. I will go peek at her new book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Hollyberry Stitcheries! Do you have a source for that or did you just luck into it? I just got the Homespun Stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete