Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Short and SWEET...

Inquiring minds want to know how Claire finished off her SWEET Squirrel Pillow...

And frankly SEW did I!!!  It must be the lighting but it looks like there is a darker border running around this pillow...but nope!  Claire finished off this pillow by stitching a blanket stitch using a darker green thread!  Mystery solved...but oh, sew effective!  (click on the pillow for a larger view...)

That's it for today...that's all that I've got for you!  Just a reminder that this week is the beginning of Houston Quilt Market... and you know what that means...all of the designers release NEW PATTERNS and new fabrics...all I can say is..."NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo"!  This is why I have so many UFOs!  Yup...it's all their fault!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Before I read it, I looked close and noticed the edge and could tell it was a blanket, really clever idea, might have to try that.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love market temptations! It's hard to say nooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update on the edge of the pillow.
    I echo that loud and long nooooooooooooo!! I don't need more temptation and distraction!!

    ReplyDelete