Tuesday, October 6, 2015

And the WINNER is...

As promised...I said I would pick the winner of the Buttermilk Basin pattern Monday tonight...and I did!

October is birthday month for 'the baby' in our family!  I can't believe that she is turning THIRTY ONE this year!  Now how in the world did that happens...?  So...it's only fair that the winning number should be 31 too!  So without further delay (and yes, I double checked the counting), the lucky winner is... Debbie Wofford!
Please send me your snail's mail address Debbie and I will forward it on to Stacy of Buttermilk Basin!
Thank you for all your Buttermilk Basin love...I know that Stacy appreciates it, plus she also REALLY values your votes!  Please continue to go to Martha Stewart's American Made 2015 contest site... remember you can vote SIX times a day until Oct.23....and make Buttermilk Basin number ONE!!  It's a close race so every vote counts!!
I also hope that you continue to visit Buttermilk Basin's Blog as there seems to be a lot of FUN Halloween hyjink about to happen...starting October 10th!


Thank you Stacy for sponsoring this give away!  It was fun and I loved tooting your horn!  Wishing you all the best in the Contest...but regardless of the outcome, it's important to  remember that you are still one of the best designers 'out there'!  You're already a winner in my books!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Stitching!~P

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Debbie on winning the pattern! Already voted this morning, looking forward to her blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Debbie! Already voted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Debbie, love BB stuff too. Voting, voting, voting...

    ReplyDelete