Monday, January 12, 2015

This Little Light of Mine…

I’m going to let it shine,Thank to Red Brolly!  I won the light back in December…and I couldn’t have been more thrilled!! 

Is it ever adorable!  I hope the pictures can do it justice!

First off it came all wrapped up…so pretty!

IMG_3138

Yup…it’s called a Foldi LED Lamp…

IMG_3139

Look… it came in it’s own sleeping bag!

IMG_3146

Sleek and thin with a strip of shine on it’s sides…very elegant!

IMG_3140

Open… and YOWZERS, we have a runway of lights!  I could guide in a Bowing 747 with this light!

IMG_3141

The batteries go in here…and the foot flips out.

IMG_3142

And she stands.

IMG_3144

Foldi comes with a computer plug in or you can use an adaptor to go into any wall socket or you can use the batteries…and man does she SHINE!  I used it yesterday for stitching while I listened to my audio book and it was perfect!  I felt so high-tech!IMG_3147

“Geeze Louise, will you get that light out of my eyes!  How’s a dog suppose to get a little shut eye around here?!  Sheesh!” 

IMG_3149

Unfortunately not everyone around here was impressed with my new gadget!!

     THANK YOU SO MUCH, RED BROLLY!!  I love my new light!

If you are interested, you can see more info on this lamp HERE.  Keep in mind that Foldi is small (about the size of a giant chocolate bar but thicker) and would be perfect to throw into your purse for retreats or travel…as would the chocolate!!:o))  I KNOW that I am going to get a lot of use out of mine!

Have a Magical Monday and Happy Quilting!!  (Yahoo… there is quilting in the Clubhouse today…but first Yoga…yahoo!)~P

9 comments:

  1. It is nice to have one that is small enough for travel but powerful enough to have light in dark rooms.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It looks like a good one to have in hotels as the lighting also stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously need to buy a lottery ticket!! :))) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo......lucky you! What a great addition to your quilting needs. I was trying to bind a quilt the other day and found that my stitches are much better when the morning sun is shining through the window over my shoulder than when it is darkness out there. Of course, in this cold the sun on my shoulders is an added bonus. Enjoy the light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your lamp Paulette, make sure you have a lot of batteries one hand.
    I bought a similar Ott lamp one that WW about 6" long or so and it used batteries at an incredible rate. I hope yours is more efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so compact! I might need one...you know lights are like scissors you can never have to many, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great prize! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great win! Love the doggie best, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super for you.. And perfect for the trailer too. I have always loved Red Brolly but never had one of her patterns. She is so unique I. Her designs too,.

    ReplyDelete