Saturday, January 24, 2015

Temecula Quilt Co.

Just a wee correction in yesterday’s blog post regarding Primitive Gatherings California Shop’s Feb. 2nd Opening!  It will not be their GRAND Opening…but rather a soft opening!  As I told Lisa, as long as it’s OPEN that’s all that matters!  Hopefully we will still be down here for the GRAND OPENING but regardless, I’m happy with it being in our area and being OPEN! :o))

Now onto Temecula Quilt Co…Yes, we are still on our mini Shop Hop!  I am so thankful that ALL of the shops allowed me to take photos of their wonderful shops!  They are always so gracious and always greet me (and my camera) with open arms! (I’m sure they are thinking “oh gawd…she’s back!”)

Here’s a picture of my partners in crime…Claire, Sandy, Glynis and Barb!

IMG_3275

Love their Magnetic White Board!  Wouldn’t it be fun to have one of these in your Sewing Room?!

IMG_3278

The shop has wonderful displays here and there!  And look there is ‘MY’ QUILTmania!IMG_3277

I ‘casually’ told Barb to turn to page 88 (Ok…I was jumping up and down)…and then I watched her face!  She didn’t know that I was their featured blogger in Blogger’s Corner! 

IMG_3279

It’s a good thing EYE CANDY isn’t fattening because this shop is FULL of it!  Sinfully delicious!  Go ahead…check it out!

IMG_3280IMG_3281IMG_3282IMG_3283IMG_3284IMG_3285IMG_3286IMG_3287IMG_3288IMG_3289IMG_3290IMG_3291IMG_3292

LOVED their applique…the fabric has been turned under and then tack stitched down using beige YLI Quilting thread! (Some call it a whip stitch.)  Loved it!

IMG_3293IMG_3294

And the machine quilting is gorgeous and do-able!  So many shops have hired award winning quilters to quilt their quilts and there is no way that you can reproduce it!

IMG_3295

Even the bathroom featured amazing quilts…and love the rulers!  Wee nails are nailed into the rulers and the quilts are hung on them!  Genius!  (and yes they sell the rulers!)

IMG_3296IMG_3297

In their classroom…amazing quilts!

IMG_3298IMG_3299IMG_3302

If you are ever in the Temecula area, this shop is a MUST see!  It is wonderful!

Tomorrow we are onto…THE COUNTRY LOFT!!  And YES, I took tons of pictures!!  Bet you can’t wait!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

20 comments:

  1. Oh what fun you guys are having! WE are the ones who are truly lucky they are letting you take all those pictures...such virtual fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks like a great shop. Glad you are having so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye candy overload, would love to shop there.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Temecula has always been my internet shopping location and with Primitive Gatherings coming I may have to make it a bucket list trip. Thank you for the photos I now have to go clean the screen of HH's laptop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great place to shop! I see so many ideas for scrap quilts too. I'm so glad you post all these wonderful pictures and help the rest of us add things to our Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I wouldn't know where to start. I saw several patterns in your photos that were tugging at me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shop ! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures you share with us. It's such a treat to go along and see these beautiful places. I do find inspiration in getting to visit the shops along with you. What fun you must be having. And you make it fun for all of us to see too. So thank you Paulette. Can't wait to see the country loft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, wish I was there. This shop is definitely on my bucket list, as is the Country Loft. Looking forward to lots of photos tomorrow. And the loot. Somebody must have bought SOMETHING.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I doubt I will ever make it but would love to visit Temecula Quilt Co. I follow the blog and always like what is in the works there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Visiting TQS (and the Country Loft), is on my if-I-won-the-lottery list. I really appreciate your blog. Thanks again very much. I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember I was very impressed with this shop last year, and it is nice to see some new photos. Lots of great inspiration there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got to go to Temecula last year. A friend who was with me just finished making the postage stamp quilt with the tiny 1/2 in blocks. It's an amazing quilt. Love her shop. Unfortunately, we were there on a Wednesday and didn't get to see the Wool Lady. Guess we'll just have to make another visit all the way from Atlanta again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the shops on your trip are on my bucket list, and now I can add Primitive Gatherings. Glad the shops allow you to take pictures, would be foolish not to----look at the free advertising they are getting. Sure am anxious to see your loot. Probably everything I would want too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great looking shop!! So exciting about the magazine 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun shop and post. I didn't realize they were having a re-opening event. thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like a fantastic store! So glad you're enjoying yourself.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything she creates.. The shop is wonderful, thanks for the view. Cograts on Quiltmania, you deserve it. Your blog is number 1 for me!...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm drooling all over my keyboard looking at these pictures. What a lovely shop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing shop and even more amazing quilts. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete