Monday, November 1, 2010

A Trick…AND a Treat!

Moda Bake Shop has got an easy way to do nine patch…hurry over and have a look…image

It is designed by Monica Solorio-Snow of Happy Zombie Blog and it’s gorgeous and EASY…especially using her method of constructing the nine patch!!  Go to Moda and check out her neat little trick…you’re going to love it!!  Then if you have a spare hour or two go visit  Monica’s Happy Zombie Blog!  Lots of treats in the form of eye candy!!

Now for some REAL Trick or Treaters from last night~ these are just a few of our visitors~

image

Aren’t they all adorable!!

My personal favourite was the little Strawberry that went rolling down our lane…cute as a…strawberry can be!!

image

I think the Dad must like candy! 

Hope you FUN on Halloween Night!

Have a magical Monday and Happy Quilting!!~P

10 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. We used to have a lady that took photos of the kids that visited, then we could go back when she had them developed.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that technique for making 9 patches and have used it since I saw it in Primitive Gatherings: Quilts and Accessories by Burkhart And Meacham in 2006. I'm surprised the technique didn't catch on until now since it's so quick and accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the little Strawberry is soooooo cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are they!! and thanks for the 9 patch tip, Im heading over there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see the kids on Halloween...I can still remember my own excitement as a kid. The strawberry is precious.
    Going to scope out Moda Bake Shop...always looking for something cute as well as simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling strawberry!!! We never get kids here in my neighborhood, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely quilt really nice
    & also what lovely trick or treat lot we don't really do it over here so had no one call love the Strawberry one as well
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete