Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Tisket, A Tasket...



....I'm loving me some baskets!


 This is the FREE Pattern offered by Cheri Payne on her Facebook Page called "A Tisket, A Tasket"(found under 'File' at the top of the page).  Her FB page is called 'Quilts by Cheri~ Friendship Group'... just in case you are loving some baskets too!  I used felted wool fabric for the baskets and stitched them onto a beige piece of linen.  A few embroidery stitches for the stem and leaves and buttons for the flowers.  Done! The frame was a Thrift Shop find.  The hard part...finding a place to hang it! I am running out of wall space!  :o))

Have a terrific Tuesday and keep on stitching!~P




14 comments:

  1. Cheri has been very generous with freebies. You made a very nice framed piece with one of them. Remember my dream about the thrift store finds. You scored again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. You did a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tipsy basket just adds to the charm. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Paulette! And I love the frame too. Fun and fast, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoe cute is that?!?
    Perfect frame find, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *LOL* I meant "how", not "hoe"! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable--love that tipsey basket...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all these basket variations popping up. Traced mine yesterday, now to choose how to stitch it. Love the fram.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It is beautiful! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little baskets, P. And what a great score on the frame. I love Cheri's free patterns, and it's always interesting to see how everyone makes each one differently.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I am loving me some baskets too! I will have to get Cheri's pattern. You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how your piece came out and the frame is perfect for it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, love the baskets. It's on my bucket list. hmm, baskets in a bucket??? oh well.
    So you are running out of wall space, eh? Join the club. Our last house had a soaring ceiling, so I hung things on the wall as high as I felt safe on a ladder. It was great. Now, however, I live in a low-ceiling, ranch house style abode. It does cramp my style a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a pretty design and liking how one is tipped on its side, know what you mean about wall space I now have no space under the spare bed for those not on the wall! Have sent some to charity shop maybe should send some more

    ReplyDelete