Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wool Round Robin Pincushion REVEAL-

I got this picture from Marie sharing her finished pincushion mat…Do you remember how this one had the Spring Theme happening…well it’s done! 

Synthia added some sweet little baby chicks and the bundle of shamrocks to complete the little 7 inch mat!  SEW cute!!

Now it is back to it’s owner, Marie, who will finish this little mat off and transform it into a pincushion…stay tuned for the big reveal!!

image

Weather wise it turned ugly in our little corner of the world …cold and even rain!

Yesterday this was the view from my computer table…can’t see the mountains in the distance, can you?!  They were pretty much socked in with clouds…and see the wind…and then some rain…it was a definite sewing day!!image  But this morning I am relieved to see beautiful blue skies and sunshine!!…but there is SNOW on the distant mountains!! …BUT NO wind!!  I love this view of the gorgeous Jacinto Mountains…framed with flowers!!P1130004

I never get tired of this view!  Ok maybe erase the other campers…add more flowers…and it would be perfect! 

P1130008

Go ahead…click on the picture, I’ll pour you another coffee…sit awhile and enjoy the view with me…

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. Cute pincushion mats - adorable.

    Love your view - reminds me of mine of the Superstition Mountain. Always breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. although I can see the Rockies from our house (in the distance), I don't like the view of the snow surrounding me. Just came in from shovelling YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your view! The pincushion top is great...I love the wagon, it just started my creative juices flowing!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always that sense of satisfaction when a project is done. The pincushion is so cute and your bead watch was done in my colors too! What are you working on now? Whatever it is I'm sure it is only enhanced by the view. I sure liked the hexagon quilt and will have to price out the die here. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fast, love the designs on her pin cushion.
    I would love that view, especially with the sunny skies.
    They mentioned snow again, enough already, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a very cute little wool project, I still need to make one of those. That storm dumped a lot of rain and snow around our parts I think. How much longer will you be in Southern California?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shamrocks is a good idea. I never would have thought of that. Teeny, tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of that view! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous little pincushion this will be - and that view is spectacular, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tea please..with skim milk and two splenda!..and maybe a cookie?..I am SO there!!..great view out your window..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the view. The pincushion mat is really cute. Can't wait to see it made into a pincusion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pincushion! Don't you have photo shop??? just erase those campers out of the photo! Ahhhh, a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable pincushion...can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete