Monday, March 14, 2011

It’s a Hen Party!

Marie-Claude IPERTI and QUILTMANIA are offering a FREE block of the month and the March block is now available!  They’ve let the hens out of the hen house this month and man it looks like a party!  This quilt is going to be VERY SWEET! If you haven’t copied the January and February’s blocks there’s still time…

To download these blocks go HERE!

 

image

And a reminder if you haven’t already downloaded this months block from Sentimental Stitches’ Beyond the  Cherry Tree BOM you had better hustle over as it only available FREE for one month.

image

I’m loving this little wreath!! 

Thanks so much QUILTMANIA and Sentimental Stitches for gifting us these blocks…we really appreciate it, don’t we gang?!

Have a magical Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

10 comments:

  1. Oh, these hens look so much fun!
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had seen the applique blocks by Sentimental Stitches before now. Looks like a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like a whole bunch of 'hens' getting together..lots of 'clucking going on'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hens, that is a fun block.
    I started one last year and never got past the first block, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chickens! Can you remind me every month? :-) Have a great week P!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see your header I smile. I love my thread holder and it sits on the table right beside my stitching chair! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! This quilt is going to be very cute and sweet. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pauline, Since you're from Canada and know the ol metric system, how do you convert to inches/yds? I can't figure out the size of the pinwheels. I can fudge on the applique! ;)

    ReplyDelete