Saturday, March 12, 2011

SEW…I’m Done!

I’m not finished but I’m DONE!!  I have had enough!  I’m talking about the Christmas Sew A-Long hosted by Cathi and Sue.  I stitched off and on all day…and got almost 2 full blocks done!! P1120092P1120093

When I got sick of stitching I got my little applique scissors out and cut out the remaining four blocks and got them all ready to go…that took time as there are a zillion little pieces to each block!

P1120094

Thanks Sue and Cathi for a great day of stitching/cutting!!  See you in April…same time, same place!!  Also thank you for the block for the Scatty Christmas Quilt…what a sweet star block!

~P

8 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking beautiful!

    Have a great rest of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, your nearly there! happy quilting Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks look wonderful. Is the background a wool or cotton? It looks like a very soft flannel but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Miss Organization with all your pieces in little bags and pinned in place on a board(?). I enjoyed the Quilt-Along because I got a lot done that I probably would not have other-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love working with wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...so love what you have done so far!!

    ReplyDelete