Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Christmas Sew Along…

Missing in Action…

P1120090

As you can see my ‘shade room’ is getting too sunny!  I’m off to the pool for a quick swim…will resume stitching when/if I get back! It’s HOT here today- well into the 90ish F or 30ish C…whichever way you read it…It’s too darn HOT for me!!

I know it’s not Christmasy…but it is red and green and it needs to get done!  Would you believe that it’s called ‘Summertime’ by Lisa Bongean (Primitive Gatherings).

P1120091

~P

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I were there enjoying that HOT sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that is HOT. Love your block, and as you say it is red, green and gold and that's christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be difficult to think 'Christmas' with that heat!

    I'm loving your wool block:)We can't have enough wool!

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. With 90 degree weather, the project you're working on is appropriately named! It's looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red & green for sure so it is a good thing to work on for the Quilt-Along. I got my quilt top done. I think I am done stitching for the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is NOT hot, it is HEAVEN!!
    Come to me, ninety degrees, come to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds a tad warm but heavenly!!..have fun at the pool and happy stitching when you return!!

    ReplyDelete