Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grab it while it’s FREE!!

Hey, it’s the 5th of March so you know what that means….Bunny Hill has released Block Three of Henrietta Whiskers…and it’s adorable AND …it’s FREE!!  For 10 straight months Bunny Hill will be releasing 10 blocks and then will give us the instructions on how to finish off the quilt! Doesn’t get any better than that!!

image

You can download all three blocks HERE!  Make sure you drop by their blog and give them a big THANK YOU!!

Last night we had a barbeque with friends from home..here’s my partner in crime, Sandy…she is always up for ANYTHING and is a real character!  Her husband is here somewhere….

image

And this is Tom and Jennifer from William’s Lake, BC.  Sandy and I met Jennifer at yoga and we’ve been having our after yoga coffee together ever since.  What a nice couple!  It was a great evening filled with good food, lots of talk and even more laughs!

image

The highlight of the evening was when Mr. Sweet P did the dishes…got to love it!!

image

Yup…I could watch a man, elbows deep in suds, all night!!  Winking smile

Today is our Pancake Breakfast at the Clubhouse (ugh… I am still stuffed from last night!) followed by a little GSing!!  (Garage Saling)  Wish me luck!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

13 comments:

  1. Mr. Sweet P looks great doing dishes. More time for you to quilt. LOL
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a load of fun...but I have to say a man washing dishes makes me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute blocks. Thanks for letting me know about them - and keeping me updated when they release another block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed...nothing better than a man doing dishes...HOWEVER...when my husband cleans the bathtub....IT'S THE BEST.

    Cannot wait to get started on this block. I have the other two done but have to hand stitch the appliques on...something I am doing on my lunch hours!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't really need anyone to wish you luck garage saling...you ALWAYS seem to find such great bargains...lol! But, I'll wish you luck anyway. Just be sure to show us all your great finds. Oh, and a man doing dishes, or housework of any kind, is just so sexy...isn't it?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get our camper out of the snow. We had so much of it this year I was worried about the roof!I'm getting very antsy for spring so we can take it out. I enjoy reading about your escapades on your trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. See if you can get Mr. Sweet Pea to use one of those Swiffer Dusters too. LOL! Hey, more time for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! A man washing dishes or wearing a kilt? Be still my heart - the things that make us swoon! Now, do you have your glass ready for the mimosas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are having a happy Saturday....thanks for the link to the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a happy Saturday at the 'Sands'!!..enjoy..love the colour of the dishes..they are your favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, what the heck, Paulette, try to find a LITTLE more room for those pancakes....LOL

    Just wear elastic waist pants. LOL

    ReplyDelete