Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I’m Late…

Yikes…was it me or was that one fast week!  I haven’t even shared what we did LAST week at Club House Quilting and here it is Wednesday again!

SEW before I head off for another CHQ this is what we did LAST week….

Penny was stitching…three done.  Nine more to go!

P1110738P1110740

They are all just so dang sweet!

P1110742

And I love the choice of colours!

P1110743

Gwen was working on the baby quilt for her imaginary grand baby…It  is going to be so cute…and she has made enough blocks for three quilts…sure hope her imagination can muster up triplets!

P1110746

Anne was bagged after stitching up these gorgeous matching bags!  A duffle bag and this wonderful purse!!

P1110873P1110874

Anne made them to use when she goes on Quilting Retreats and to her Quilt Club.

P1110875

It was great to see Pauline- she just arrived from Alberta and brought some quilts to share…like the one she was working on last year for her 5th wheel!

P1110877

It turned out wonderful and the colours are perfect for her 5th wheel.. and so cozy!

P1110878

Plus she brought this beauty to show us…would you believe her husband went to a quilt shop while he was on a business trip and brought this kit and pattern back as a gift!  Altogether now… “Ahhhhhh”…

P1110884

P1110881P1110882

How special is this!

P1110883

Today Pauline was sewing the binding on this sweet Charity quilt.

P1110886

Love the backing…

P1110887

Seattle Judy finished off her bag…this is her third one!  This one is made from Park Avenue fabric…and It’s for herself!!  Lucky girl!

P1110889

Then she proceeded to start this Quilt As You Go runner….

P1110902

..that grew and grew…

P1110904

This is the pattern that she used…There is backing already on so when she is finished sewing on the fabric all she needs to do is bind it.

 

P1110903

Anne is starting a new quilt in black and white with touches of red.

P1110897

Phyllis worked on another hot pad…and she used nothing but scrap fabric!!

P1110898P1110899

After trimming, she sewed on the binding…

P1110905

DONE!!

P1110906

What a busy group of quilters!! 

So I am off to the Club House for another day of quilting…hmmm wonder what everyone will be working on today?

Have a wildly wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. Boy howdy....you gals look like you know how to have fun!!
    Loved all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like Anne made her bag using my "Letty's Bag" pattern. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and productive group. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her embroidery and the way it looks in the blocks.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls sure do have a lot to show for all your hard work! What great projects. I would love to know more about the sweet embroidery work--specifically, where can I get the patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must be fun to spend the winter with such creative women around to inspire you. The lady doing the embroidery blocks certainly stitches well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot even imagine all the sewing and creative energy in that clubhouse!!

    Each picture brought a expression of admiration from me as I read today.

    Gorgeous sewing. You are one lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make sure you tell those gals at the club how much they inspire us. Can't wait to see pictures from todays fun. I liked the bag pattern so much I think I shall have to buy one. FUN-FUN-FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never get anything done there, I'd be too busy ooohing and ahhhing and drooling all over those gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lucky you. So much inspiration right in your own back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the embroidery in your blocks! Your work is wonderful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a group of talent and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing such goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun on Shop Hop Day - I would have loved it! Those wednesday projects are simply awesome, and all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  14. quite the talented bunch of ladies..love all the quilts..especially the first one..oh and the second one and the hotpads too!..geesh..I would take them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh....your embroidery is B E A U T I F U L !!!
    I am really in love with them.
    You are very talented.
    Hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete