I think I just found the most purrrfect quilt pattern for babies and kids...or even adult dog and cat lovers...and it's FREE!
What do you think? Does it pass the 'dang cute' test? You dang right it does and it's totally FUN too...perfect for a Fun Friday Freebie!! You can download it HERE thanks to Fons and Porter!
See you're having a FUN Friday already...now you just need to get Stitching!~P
"Supergoof patronen op 't CREA Weekend in Hardenberg"
-
Hoi lieve allemaal
Het komende weekend 9, 10 en 11 oktober is Bolleke Bears Teddy Art
te vinden in Hardenberg tijdens het Crea Weekend.
Een aanrader ...
7 hours ago

Definitely passes the 'dang cute' test. And free as well.
ReplyDeleteVery cute Paulette, thanks for sharing the link.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I LOVE those! Take a look at my blog! I've got a new baby! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute and they would be fun for babies or kids.
ReplyDeleteDebbie