Monday, January 20, 2014

Bunnies…and Roadrunners?

I am off to the Clubhouse today…with fabric pulled from my wee stash…the orange fabric is NEW and so is that wee tiny slice of pink on top! Rabbit’s noses…that’s what that pink is going to be!

P1250922

I thought our RV could use a touch of SPRING…and as there are bunnies all over RV Resort…why not a Bunny mat?  This pattern is from Farmhouse Threads and is called ‘Spring Garden Mini Runner’!springgardenmain (1)Sweet, eh?  It measures 6.5” X 22”…small and dang cute!

There are also Roadrunners all over our Park…and they look just like the cartoon!!  BEEP!  BEEP!*-------*gone*!  That’s how they move on their long legs…just like the cartoon…gone in a flash!!  Drives our dog Rylie, CrAzY!!  [I should google and see if there is a Roadrunner mat…man…what did we ever do BEFORE the computer?!  Boggles the mind, doesn’t it…One things for sure, we certainly had more TIME!!  :o)]

Have a magical Monday and thanks for checking up on me! It’s always great to see you! Beep!  Beep!--------*~P

13 comments:

  1. Have fun. Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics and the bunnies would be fun. I need to make some small runners and things to redecorate my tables with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute bunny mat! It really does feel like spring here in the West - not sure what is happening to our winter but we NEED snow so badly!! Love your fabric colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny runner is so adorable! Looks like a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunnies???? Did you say BUNNIES? Those are adorable bunnies on that tablemat. So stinkin' cute.

    We have bunnies, roadrunners (beep-beep) and quail running all over our community. They all make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunnies! They remind me that I really need to sew those blocks together for my Easter tablerunner that I was making last year. Why is it once the blocks are complete, I lose interest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoVe your fabric choices,partial to the brown ticking. Looks like a fun little runner to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my girl....that bunny runner is sticking cute! Another to add to the list! I've got to stop reading your blog as your making me want to make it all. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sew cute..snowing here so hard to think of Spring and bunnies just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUP !! You did it to me again, ran over to Farmhouse Threads and ordered that Bunny Mat, hope mine looks as cute as yours !! Thanks for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love the bunnies,, soooo cute. Paulette you are so funny, hah!
    Hugs, Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bunny runner is adorable! Makes me wish I had a table to put something like that out on :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete