Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Accuquilt is the BEST!!

Just over a month ago I won three dies from Accuquilt…I wrote about them HERE!image

About a week later I received another Accuquilt package!

P1130952

Hmmmm…what’s this!!??  Inside the package were another 3 dies- the same ones that I had originally ordered!!  They had duplicated my order! 

So I wrote to Accuquilt asking them what I should do with the three extra dies.  While I waited for a reply, I put the dies back in the package and put them on the desk in the spare bedroom…and forgot about them…until Monday.  So I sent off another letter to Accuquilt…explained that I had two friends who were circling me like sharks in the water…both would love these dies…and if I didn’t hear from Accuquilt soon then I was going to give them away. 

Well I heard back from Accuquilt and not only did they say to give the dies away but they said that they would send another set to my other shark friend so that they would EACH get three free dies!!  I was speechless!!  How generous is that!!  Both friends just bought their Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutters and don’t have very many dies…and both are new bloggers.  They are THRILLED!!  Once they get their new dies they will be writing all about their GO! projects!  I will keep you posted!! 

Isn’t that a great story?!!  Accuquilt you ROCK!!!

image 

I’m proud to have this badge on my side bar!  Thanks so much, Lee from Accuquilt!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

12 comments:

  1. Great story! Accuquilt....that is the best advertisement money can't buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I agree with Lynn, that is the best advertisement ever! Congrats to your "sharks", they are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were one of your shark friends! =) So sweet for them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to email them too, got another die that is cutting crooked, I seem to have the worst luck, lol. But they do honor their products and replace them without a problem.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very nice of AccuQuilt! It just shows you that there are still some companies out there with great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm even more glad that I bought a Go! some time ago. It's great to know that there are still some good companies out there. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was one of your shark friends too!:) That's unheard of- how nice of them to do that!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this was certainly your friend's lucky day!That's what happens when you are honest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - that was REALLY nice of them! Good to know companies like this are still around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to do business with companies like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome story, Paulette.

    Now, maybe you can get Accuquilt to respond to me regarding the Giveaway I was suppose to do on my blog months ago - can't seem to get a response. Sigh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW...this is cool. Accuquilt has been super good to me too. I think good customer service is the key. I love good customer service!!

    ReplyDelete