A short post this morning...just long enough to provide you with a bit of eye candy while you savour that morning coffee!
It's a Cheri Payne design...sweet and simple! Just the way I like 'em! It's the Angel from "Log Cabin Christmas"...
You can find the pattern HERE!
Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Stitching!~P
Plenty of Fish in the Sea
-
On Monday I took a drive out to the lake to help Jane finish up a couple of
flimsies for Quilts for Survivors. It was a beautiful fall day and turned
out...
6 hours ago

And, adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the quick finish! Love the black Perle cotton utility quilting, just perfect for this piece!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I ordered the pattern and the Christmas bowl fillers. Hope to start on them in September.
ReplyDeleteAww...an Angel brought to life by an Angel! She's very sweet!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Is this tiny for the bowl? Be cute in any size!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! ❤️
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful piece, love doing her designs on quilts and pillows.
ReplyDeleteDebbie