Sunday, November 1, 2009

NO- NO- NO-vember…..

NO-NO-NOVEMBER! 

No warm sunny days. (Snug inside sewing….)

No swimming in the lake or the ocean. (I’m Quilting instead!!)

No more gardening!!  Yippee! (More time for quilting!)

No birthdays this month!  (More $ for fabric!)

No Easter Bunny, Santa, Valentines or Trick or Treaters. (Making quilts with no holiday themes…yes!)

No more long sunny bike rides…..sigh…(pumping my legs on the sewing machine pedal-what a work out! ;o))

No Garage Sales…. (Thrift stores here I come!)

No more roses on my rose bushes….(Making a rose quilt instead!!)

No- No- November!

Have a wonderful November Sunday and Happy Quilting!

PS~

Thought you’d like to see some pictures of the ghosts and goblins that came to our door last night!

image

image

How cute are they!!  Hope you had a fun Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. cute kiddos! Glad you have a good attitude about November I need to find mine lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still prefer October over November just because of all the beautiful fall colors and smells in the air. Novemeber usually means COLD and snow.
    Halloween was fun for us this year too. Love those little ones dressed in costumer and how cute they are when they try to remember to say "Trick or Treat".
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your NoNoNovember list. Perhaps we should all do that with each of the months we hate, to start us off with a more positive attitude.

    The photos were cute. I love how much effort seems to be going into the costumes this year.

    ReplyDelete