Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guess what I’m making….

Can you guess what I am making out of these wool felt circles…

P1030872

Does this help…?

P1030882 American Patchwork and Quilting has a ton of free patterns on their website.  I found the pattern for these adorable snowman ornaments…aren’t they sweet….and did I mention that they’re FREE!  And they are very easy to make, although time consuming~ but well worth the effort! Wouldn’t you just love to receive one of these tied to your present?

P1030875     P1030989

They really are sweet all stitched up!P1030880

Check out their website….lots of good things happening…

Have a super Saturday and Happy Quilting!

16 comments:

  1. I printed those out last year but never got around to making them. They do turn out so cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever..so cute, Thank you Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always keep my eyes open on the quilt sites for new freebies. I love their magazine, always something good to make in each issue.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very very cute!
    and doable too. I think you have found my answer to our Cloth doll Christmas party, off to make 50...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so adorable. I'm sure whomever receives them attached to a pressie will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just gorgeous. I'm off now to the website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now they are going to be irresistable - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look very nice, and I can just imagine them as Christmas tree decorations after they have been used as gift tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo thanks Paulette...I'm off for a sneaky peek now!!!! Thanks for the heads up......yours look gorgeous!!!!!
    XX sugary hugs :O)

    ReplyDelete