Friday, November 27, 2009

FREE BOM!!

image

Isn’t this antique quilt stunning!! The good news is ~ now we can make this very same quilt as Sentimental Stitches is offering this quilt pattern as a “Block of the Month” free! It’s a reproduction and it’s called Beyond the Cherry Tree. Each block will be available free for one month so make sure you download each block in the month that it is offered because after that it will be put on sale in their online store. The blocks will be posted by the 10th of each month.  Download today as the first two blocks are still being offered free! Hurry!

image 

image

More shots of this quilt- incredible!

image

I absolutely LOVE this quilt!   And you’ve got to love the price!  FREE!

Now if you are like me and love FREE, then you need to see this – a list of their  favourite FREE quilt patterns that are offered on various sites and  compiled by Sentimental Stitches….seeing is believing so check this out!!  Grab a coffee first and make sure you have a few hours as there is a lot to look at!!  And did I mention that everything is FREE!  (What did we ever do before the Internet?…..Quilted! :o))

Have a fun Friday and Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

  1. Love the new seasonal header, Mom! Looks great... I'm chrisma-fying our place this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on the BOM. I'm heading over there now....bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours on that quilt. Are you going to make one for yourself? Your new header looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info....am just learning needleturn applique and will file this pattern for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Cool! Thanks! Love the new header too. going over there to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info Paulette.
    i love this quilt ,just my thing..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new header.
    Sentimental Stitches is great! I am going to make their miniature blocks one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quilt and I love that site - but I'm not doing this one! I have Project Overload Syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You asked what we did before the internet? Well there is a wicked rumour in our family that I did housework! - not true!!

    ReplyDelete