Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Claire’s Sew and Tell….

Earlier, I was telling you  how talented my friend Claire is….now let me show you.  These are some of the things she made last Christmas…

Ginger Cookie is a Thimbleberries pattern and is very cute.image North Pole (by Plum Creek Collectibles) is completely made out of wool felt…I loved this wall hanging so much that I cut out all the felt for this pattern and had it all ready to stitch…last year….unfortunately it just didn’t happen!  This year for sure!  You should see Claire’s little wee stitches – you really have to look hard to see them.  Hey, penguins are from the South Pole- we are going to have to rename this runner “ The North Pole and One Wannabe”!

image

Twilight Village is also by Thimbleberries.  So adorable!image

I really think Claire needs to start blogging, don’t you? 

YIPPEE! ANOTHER GIVE-AWAY SIGHTED!!  Marj from Eclectic Quilter is generously giving away a lovely Charm Pack called Heaven on Earth.  Check it out for yourself and tell her Paulette sent you!  While you’re there have a look at all the lovely quilts that she has posted about- heaven on earth!

Have a wicked Wednesday and Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Those are all fantastic! "Your friend is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend's work is great. I'm really loving white backgrounds right now. I check out the Marg giveaway, you have to have a blog. I wish people would realize that not everyone wants to have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Claire! Lovely Christmas quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Claire does wonderful work - I love the middle one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the runner with the "runaway" penguin and look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness so many blogs sharing Christmas, already! Terrific projects from Blogless Claire. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are lovely i am a big fan of Thimbleberries anyway not done as much as i would like to but who knows what lay head
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the North Pole wall hanging pattern. That's a great nickname. It's another on my wannamake list. (grin) Your friend does do wonderful work! Glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete