Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If You LOVE Wool….

..then you would LOVE this shop!!  Would you believe it is right beside the Quilter’s Coop in Old Town Temecula!!  It’s called Rooster Creek and has a room full of wool, wool patterns, needle punch, rug hooking, dolls, felting supplies, wool felt, yarn, threads, needles…etc. etc.  Notice I said it has a room…that’s because it has several rooms PLUS an upstairs…which I didn’t get to explore.  NO TIME!!

But check out “the room”….OHHHHH YEAH!!!

P1060276 All these beautiful hand dyed fat quarters….only $10 each!!

P1060277

See the old wash tub…full of wool scraps…fill a bag for $3!

P1060278 P1060279

Are you hyperventilating yet??  Oh..I guess that heavy breathing is me!

P1060280 P1060281 P1060282 P1060283

The quilters from Temecula are SOOOO lucky…to have the Quilter’s Coop, Temecula Quilting Co, The Fat Quarter Shop and The Country Loft only 20 minutes away AND NOW THEY HAVE ROOSTER CREEK!!  If I could only bring ONE of these shops home with me I would consider myself a fortunate woman!!  Make sure if you are EVER in this area…GO to Temecula…and plan to stay HOURS!!…no make that DAYS!!  You won’t be sorry!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh to live close to a shop like that. To have such a choice of colors and textures right there at your fingertips must be like a wool heaven!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a shop like that, closer to me. We have a few shops, but not one with everything you could want, in one place.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep posting about these darling quilt shops and you're really making me want a vacation to a bunch of quilt shops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy that is a wool lover's heaven!! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great shop, it is not easy reading your posts these days, I do envy you to be able to visit all these shops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be amazing to have even a simple quilt shop near me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found Aladdin's treasure cave. What a find! Enjoy your day but I have to get ready for work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you should move your camp to Temecula, lol, so you can visit daily?! I would love to live in the Temecula area or within driving range. A beautiful area. Did you visit the Olive Company yet? http://www.temeculaoliveoil.com/shop/
    Love this shop! A girls gotta eat healthy to keep up her strength for quilting ya know ~ check it out! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pictures! I don't know why they are so lucky in that area to have so many shops! Did you get some new wool for your quilt? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great road trip to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Paulette, I would so love to shop with you in Temecula for a day!! Wow could I get my wool stash in order! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next time can I come in your suitcase - looks like a stitchers haven

    ReplyDelete