Saturday, April 17, 2010

I’m Sew-In!

It’s FRIDAY NIGHT SEW-IN time!!  So look at what I hauled out and stitched and stitched and stitched while I watched TV!  Yup, I have…almost…seven done…which means~

P1070434 I have ONLY four left to do before I can make…P1070437

this quilt top…

image

It was a free pattern offered by the Fat Quarter Shop but it is no longer available.  Good thing I printed it off when I did and put it into my sewing binder…whew!  You should check out all their free patterns..they have a ton of great patterns…Just download them or print them off RIGHT AWAY, as you just never know…

Have a wonderful Saturday and Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. wow....you sure got alot done!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed that one off too! Love that reindeer! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette has a lot of fun and beautiful patterns. I love her new christmas line, will be coming out next month at the show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a great pattern isn't it Paulette. I think its still downloadable from the Henry Glass website.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. those reindeer are as cute as can be, can't wait to see it complete. Cyndi

    ReplyDelete