Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am such a MORON!!

Look what came in yesterday’s mail- delivered right to the door of our 5th Wheel!!  This lovely package wrapped in gold paper…and inside these lovely patterns…

LOOK at the top pattern…it’s called WOOL Sampler…and it’s calling my name!!  So gorgeous!!

P1050875

I’m loving this pattern!!  

 

P1050876

And I’m loving this one….

P1050877

And this one…and this one..and this one…..

P1050878  The package was FULL of patterns…the oooohhhsss and aaahhhhsss…could be heard throughout Southern California…(the people in the next camp site have been looking at me funny ever since…).

So why am I such a MORON?….because I can’t remember who’s blog they came from…all I know is that Pam sent me an email telling me of the BIG win…Usually there is a link back to the blog but not this time…!!  So PAM,  I THANK YOU!!  AND I’m really SORRY…usually I can fake not being a moron…but not this time…NOW the whole world knows…PAULETTE IS A MORON!

I sent Pam an email explaining my ‘medical condition’ so I’m hoping she will understand….!  If I hear back..I will let you know…

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!!

12 comments:

  1. You are most definately not a MORON. I love love love reading your posts and thought your Road to California was awesome. Anyway, the picture at the top....is that a quilt you made up yourself or is it someone's pattern and is it all wool or wool and cotton. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you are a moron with horseshoes you-know-where. You seem to win a giveaway every month!!! Those patterns are all gorgeous you lucky blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was bad, lol.
    Those are wonderful patterns, you are going to be very busy this winter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely patterns, wherever they came from. I can hardly wait to see your versions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really great patterns, and I'm really glad to know I'm not the only forgetful person out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! they definitely are beautiful patterns. When you get back I must attend your wool quilting group as everything is just beautiful. I am envious of your talent. Enjoy. Oh, I am slowly getting back to quilting after my rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new patterns! Lucky you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - you are not a moron! Wonderful patterns - you're going to have so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not a moron, you just had a "blonde" moment - sounds so much better than a senior moment, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to hear from Pam! :-) She is awfully sweet with the winnings she sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you get post delivered to your 5th wheel so far away from home?

    ReplyDelete
  12. what great patterns! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete