Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You can have a SUNNI Day too…!

It was a gorgeous SUNNI day on the West Coast of Canada…made even SUNNIER after I received a little package from none other than SUNNI SANDY herself!!P1130595

Look what she sent!!!  Is this not the Sunniest Pincushion?  SEW pretty!!

AND the back is almost as pretty as the front…such a nice job!

P1130596

You stand it up by putting the golf tee into a spool of thread!!  TOO CUTE!!P1130592

And that’s NOT all…look at the little ring pincushion that SunniSandy made out of WOOL!!…sigh…Red heart

P1130597

Three little circles of wool sandwiched together with blanket stitching…how sweet is this?!!

P1130598

The cutest little lady bug button sitting on top…yup it was love at first sight!!

See how SunniSandy made the ring part?  Lovely work!

P1130601

So everyday is going to be a SUNNI day around here whenever I use SUNNISANDY’S thoughtful gifts!!

Many THANKS to you, SUNNISANDY!!  I just LOVE your wonderful woolie gifts!!

Now if you don’t know SUNNISANDY then you REALLY need to visit her blog right HERE!! If you already follow SUNNISANDY then you know that she shares my love of wool…and is ALWAYS making something new and different!  Hurry on over, have a look around and tell her that Sweet P sent you!!  You can experience a SUNNI Day too!!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! That is just about the cutest pincusion I ever saw. I love the golf tee on the bottom.
    Excellent design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun, I need to make more little things that i can add to packages.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so cute! What thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! I sure could use that sunni yellow one today. Cloudy,dreary and we are expecting 5-8 inches of snow! I need some sunshine. I guess I will go turn on my Ott light a bask in the light! LOL!
    Thanks for sharing.
    PMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. those two little gifts must have been a very bright spot in your day!!..very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those gifts are so sunny sweet! So thoughtful of her. Went to Panguitch, Utah today specifically as heard it was a town dedicated to Quilting - has a big Quilt walk festival in June - and guess what? no quilting stores, and chamber of commerce/tourist staff didnt know anything about a quilt store,or where one would even be in southern Utah... but did I know about the festival? The town sculpture figure is all about quilting! Even Donald was dissapointed! I took pics of the sculpture for you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pleasant surprise!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What darling gifts - love them!

    ReplyDelete