Sunday, April 17, 2011

“Here comes the SUN…

Noteand I say…it’s ALRIGHT!… do do do do do….” 

Yup, I’ve been singing this song all morning!!  I haven’t been the only one waiting for the SUN…these little fellas have been waiting too…P1130551

The tulips aren’t as brave or as feisty as the Hyacinths…they need some SUN to warm their little heads before they will open up…

P1130552

Yup, TODAY is the DAY…THE SUN IS SHINING!!

P1130553

While I sit and wait…let me show you what I dragged out last night…

I finally STASHED the stash (aka…the loot…the booty…the bargoons…the deals…you know the FABRIC purchased ‘down south’) and wiped the desert sand off the sewing machine and started her up!!  She purred like a kitten happy to be home…ahhhhh…bring it on she said!!

So bring it on I did…Last night I got almost 2 blocks done before I petered out…hopefully today’s the day that I will finish off this little quilt!

 P1130558

BUT first I have to clean windows!!  OUCH!  Look at those dirty windows reflecting all that dirt in the SUNLIGHT…

Note..But I say, that’s alright…do do do do do do do!…Note

Have a super Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. Those houses are so sweet. You have alot more blooming then NE Ohio and you are farther north...we have forsythia blooming in our yard...love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your houses. And I am also eagerly watching every little flower starting to bloom. So wonderful to have spring and summer coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun making the 'windows laugh'!!!..have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable blocks! Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send the sun here - I'm ready to see some flowers, lol! Yours are gorgeous. Don't you just LOVE spring! Your little blocks are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The windows can wait til tomorrow...or Tuesday. Get in there and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, are ya happy to be home? :^)
    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you sound so happy! Keep singing. :)

    Have a great week!
    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete