Sunday, April 10, 2011

Christmas Quilt-a-Long….

image

Merry Christmas!  Today is the third Christmas Quilt-a-long hosted by Sue and Cathi.  Hustle on over  to Cathi’s blog as she is our hostess for this month…sign up for some Christmas fun!!  Hey, if I can do it, SEW can you!

Have a Super Sewing Saturday…WHAT IT’S SUNDAY??!!  I MISSED the Christmas Quilt-a-long??  OH well, join me anyways!!  It probably won’t be as much fun…but we will complete a project or two… Better LATE than NEVER!!  Sheeesh….

Have a Super Sewing Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

5 comments:

  1. It just proves the old saying about how time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late and a dollar short. I will sort of be joining you. I finished the quilting on my angel quilt and need to do the binding today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will join you too, after we clean up the yard form all the storm damage and unload the van. I have a couple of little Christmas projects I NEED to make progress on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas?..are you kiddin'me?..what happened to the summer??..boy I knew I slept in today but not for that long!.. :)
    have a great day!..enjoy Lincoln City!!..I am sure there is a quilt shop or two!!

    ReplyDelete