Monday, February 7, 2011

Shop Until I Dropped!!

Well there has been NO sewing happening lately.  Last night I picked up the my basket applique and stitched one corner before I nodded off…

My step-daughter, Carrie and I power shopped the HUGE Desert Premium Outlet Mall yesterday…what can I say…SIX HOURS later we returned with our loot!!  Carrie was giddy as she showed her Dad her seven tops, three pairs of shoes and designer sunglasses…Me?  I bought a much needed bra!  I’m too old for this!! 

Today we are off to Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Max, Marshalls and of course Target…all the shops that we don’t have in Canada.  As Carrie told her dad…She is just getting warmed up…and it’s not from the SUN!  Hopefully we will finish earlier today so that we can catch a few of the sun’s rays!!image

This is a picture of Carrie in action on Saturday…at the open air market known as the COD…College of the Desert. 

Have a marvellous Monday and Happy Quilting Shopping!~P

8 comments:

  1. We used to own a condo out in the Palm Springs area and I loved going to the open air market at College of the Desert. Now that our condo is sold, I would love to rent a place out there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to shop outside, as long as there is no snow, lol.
    I didn't know Burlington was out there, I thought it was only in our area. We have one, but have never gone to it. We like to hit the outlets when we head north, more fun that way and great rainy day activity.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psst. Marshalls and Target are coming to Canada. Marshalls will open it's doors in the spring here in TO. But perhaps you shouldn't mention it to Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to start training for these events. A bra is a good start, but you can do better. Show those young ones a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a shopper but every once in a while I like to go out and that sure looks like alot of fun...maybe if I had someone to go with me I would feel differently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh - I hate shopping for everything but fabric, but you guys have fun, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a fun day with your 'daughter'!!..bra purchase?..now that is a good one!!..funny how the young ones can shop forever!!!..me?..not a big fan of the mall shopping thing!..enjoy the sunshine!..maybe tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid I'm not much of a shopper anymore. Although my youngest daughter and I head to the factory outlets in Park City every once in awhile and spend several hours shopping, eating and laughing. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete