Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Day at the Spa….Doggy Style!

The other day we took ‘the girls’, Rylie and Molly to PetSmart for a Day at the Spa… Palm Springs Style.  They were in sad need of a good bath, clipping and of course pedicure!

Here are the BEFORE pictures taken at the park…pretty bushy…and I’m not talking about their surroundings!

image

They had never been to a Pet Smart store before so I HAD to show them the fine Art of shopping…it turns out that our little Rylie has got the knack for sniffing out a deal… “Yup this one squeaks!!”

image

And they were VERY interested and impressed with the huge display of Milkbones…the smells were almost as good as the smells at the Dog Park!

image

Note THE LOOK when we got to the Groomer’s door!!  Can’t you just read Rylie’s mind… “Please Daddy, PLEEEAAAASE don’t take me in there….PLEEEEASE…I will do anything…I won’t bark, chew or drag any ‘un-mentionables’ on the carpet any more!”"

image

But the job got done…and they came out looking and smelling wonderful…but they were exhausted!  It’s hard work and VERY stressful going to the Spa and getting pampered!

Here are the AFTER PICTURES~ Here’s Molly…a nice cool ‘DO’ and not too short…can’t have any sunburns!!

image

And check out Rylie….  She came out strutting her stuff…flipping those luxurious ears back and batting those big brown eyes…Yes, they are looking pretty darn cute!!

image

Until they found something smelly to roll in!  Sheeesh..they are after all dogs…

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!!~P

11 comments:

  1. sheesh!..at least they smelt pretty for a short while!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't they look cute! I always like it when they come out smelling of roses!! Lady is ready for a "cut and blow dry", she is starting to look a mess Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dogs are cute - but what I really like are your shoes! What brand are they? I would love to have some like that when it finally gets to be summer here in Minnesota.
    Myrtlesgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cat like that, he was white and fluffy.
    I would bathe him and the minute he got a chance, he ran for the nearest dirt pile, lol.

    Wish I had someone else to do mine, with 4 pets, it is too much craziness, they act better for other people.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. After our long winter we could all do with a day at the Spa..cute dogs, but that Rylie is a real heart stealer.. Such a cutie!
    BTW I found the book! Right were it should have been!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a difference a visit to the spa makes! And they look like they feel so much better - except for that g.. awful perfume -lol. Once they roll things are much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one of Rylie when she doesn't want to go into the SPA ;) How funny that one looks so much like a poodle and the other so much like a cocker....too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful, before and after spa day. I had to take my Sophia (there's a picture of her on my sidebar) to the breeder (she does the works for everyone that buys from her - for a reasonable price). I was told that Sophie nearly falls asleep as she is being brushed and dried.

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh I love pets. We have 3, two cats; Jackson and Winston and one dog named Blossom. Can't get enough of them. Blossom is a dachshund and she is a character. Love that girl!

    I am having a blog giveaway and am giving you an invitation to come visit me and sign up for a lttle win.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. They looked cute before they weent in, and when they came out. Shame they didn't like the perfume though. Could they not have asked for a different one?

    Oh, and how could they not be good at looking round shops for bargains with you as their mother?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My two pups always come home exhausted from the spa. It's a several hour party for them when they go I think. Too many people to see and talk to! Molly and Rylie are just too cute - long hair or not!

    ReplyDelete