Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It’s a Blessing…

That’s “Primitive Blessings by Twigs n’ Sprigs”!  If you like doing stitcheries, wool work or needle punch then this is the on-line store for you!!  They carry a wide assortments of the sweetest patterns imaginable…like this Raggedy Anne…AND not only do they have gorgeous patterns for Sale but they also have patterns for FREE!!  Yes, this Raggedy Anne pattern is FREE!!

image

And so is this sweet little basket….

image

And look at this quilter’s pattern…FREE!

image

They have a whole section of bunny patterns…FREE!

image

And a HUGE selection of Christmas Patterns….FREE!

image

I love this gingerbread pattern…can’t you see it done up in wools, embellished with stitches…and it’s FREE!!

image

I don’t know of one quilter who isn’t a sucker for snowmen and they have pages and pages of them…for Nada!

 

image

CUTE or what?  Yup, and they are FREE!!

image

They also have a large selection of garden themed patterns…for…

image

…FREE!! 

I think you get the message…just hurry over to “Primitive Blessings by Twigs n’ Sprigs” and click on their FREE GOODS button!  But before you do that, you had better pour yourself a coffee…it’s going to take awhile because there is TONS of FREE stuff!

I seem to be on a FREE kick these day…could it be that I have spent too much on fabric and this is my way of compensating for that?  Nah….NEVER!! Winking smile

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

21 comments:

  1. Free is fun;)
    I am doing a little rabbit one for fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a terrific site - thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that site a short while ago and find it absolutely inspiring for stimulating the design person within me.

    Looks like you are having fun cruising the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thanks for sharing this site with us. I'm running over right now to check it out. Hugs Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link. How on earth can we all have time to use all these free patterns you keep finding for us?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful site - I love stitcheries and I love free! Now I just have to start planning my time better! Thanks Paulette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great site Paulette!

    I have already downloaded several designs and am going back for more!

    And I've bookmarked it too!

    Hugs,

    Elaine in SLO, Ca (America's Happiest City)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've visited that site numerous times - lots of great stuff for free and for purchase. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great find. Haven't visited yet. I think I'll need some time so maybe after dinner this evening. All the patterns you've show are so cute. I'd love to make every one, especially the Christmas ones. Thanks again for the tip. And what could be better than free.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just looked at two pages and I am hooked. Many thanks ( for more work, inspiration, projects, choice, decisions, UFO's and now I have a head ache!) Another coffee while I browse for a few more minutes....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link! There are a bunch of wonderful stitchery patterns there!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am such a noodle. I do love the stitchery patterns and have used many from this site. She is so generous with her patterns. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the heads up on this site. I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep up the good work, I am loving the free patterns and already downloaded the weather vane pattern - much to DH dismay as the job of refilling ink cartridges falls to him! Happy quilting Sue SA.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey SP, how much do all these wonderful patterns cost??

    ReplyDelete
  18. You ARE on a free kick. I have them bookmarked but kind of forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous site. So many to do, so little time. I am going to focus on a few of them. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, no...more stuff that I will want to do. I can't even keep up with all the free stuff around blog land. Thanks for showing us this website!

    ReplyDelete