Sunday, November 2, 2014

A House In the Woods…

Man, I love a good log cabin quilt…so when Seattle Judy sent me pictures of her latest finish I was in heaven!!  I mean really… WHAT’S NOT to LOVE? 005 (1)

Her combination of the traditional log cabin with wee houses and trees is wonderful!

006 (1)

Judy said she got the pattern at allpeoplequilt.com a few years back. The pattern is called ‘ Little House in the Woods and the designer is Jill Kemp.  I FOUND ITHERE!!

Thanks for sharing Judy!  She is a beauty and have put this one on my bucket list!!  There are so many wonderful patterns out there…and so little time!

Just a reminder that I have a Give Away happening for this Pattern…

                   BlueSnowmen2

Go HERE to enter…Mr. Random Generator will be picking your number tomorrow morning!  Good luck!!

Have a Sunny Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

14 comments:

  1. Seattle Judy has a great eye for patterns. This version of a log cabin quilt with those tiny houses is so cute. Love the fabric too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the log cabin, the trees and houses make it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for more ways to use my scraps. Love the houses and the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOO!!!! I don't need any more new patterns. Well, maybe just this one. I"m totally head over heels in love with this. THanks. I think. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt of Judy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilt and I do want to try a log cabin some day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...love the choice of fabrics and will put that one on my list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Judy's quilt! So cute with the houses and the trees! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest log cabin I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Thank you for the reference.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great quilt love the added houses and trees to the log cabin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seattle Judy's log cabin quilt is a hit with me. Log cabin blocks, houses and trees. I agree that there is nothing not to love. I like Jill Kemp designs and have some of her booklets.

    ReplyDelete