Monday, April 9, 2012

Stitching Sunday…

What’s a gal to do?  We finished our hike…but it was still too cold to garden…Hmmm…I bet I can think of something…

Ahhh nothing like Spring and wool on a cold day…

P1170951

This little Wool Mat is from “Robin Strawberries” by Bonnie Sullivan. (I had to reduce the appliqué section by about 68% to get it small enough for a little penny.)  This sweet homespun quilt is on the Bucket List but for now I will be happy with this little mat!

P1170956

Berry Tweet…don’t ya think?


Have a magical Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

13 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes.......berry tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is berry tweet...just adorable!
    No gardening here either; for the past couple of days we have been getting snow, now rain...back to winter; and I was doing late spring chores outside last week..yuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is berry tweet...just adorable!
    No gardening here either; for the past couple of days we have been getting snow, now rain...back to winter; and I was doing late spring chores outside last week..yuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed very sweet , love the wool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the robin piece, something on my to do list, perfect for spring and summer.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is soooo berry tweet! I love the wools you used. A day of stitching is always a good day.

    Enjoy your day,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Berry Tweet!
    Lovely and smart thinking to reduce the pattern for a sweet variation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see that you are adjusting well to the change in climate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your work in progress! I think you should make a quilt to cover your new little car at night...chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonjour du Québec. J'aime beaucoup votre appliqué avec l'oiseau.
    Je viens de d'écouvrir votre blog.
    j'aime beaucoup vous pouvez voir le miens en un clic sur la photo.
    Je suis contente de partager avec une personne du Canada. J'espère en d'écouvrir d'autre.
    Bonne Journée.
    Gisèle

    ReplyDelete