Friday, April 20, 2012

A One Woman Show…

I knew that Vickie had caught the wool bug…but I didn’t know that she was Wool CRAZY until she brought in her pennies for sharing!!

Have a gander…

This is the little mat that Vickie was working on when I left for Snowbirding last October…very sweet!  I bet it looked festive on her table at Christmas!

P1180080

I am a sucker for snowmen…and this one is no exception!!  LOVE IT!!

P1180066

Let’s zoom in for a close-up…wish you could see the workmanship on these pieces!!  Vickie has done hand work forever and it shows in everything she does!  Sheer perfection!! 

P1180067

This one took my breath away!  The colours are wonderful!!  I have made this one in reds and greens but Vickie’s colour combination in is WAY nicer! 

P1180070

This penny can easily be kept out all winter!!  (FYI..This is a free pattern from All People Quilt!)

P1180071

Yup, I might just have to make another one.. just like Vickie’s…

P1180072 See what I mean about workmanship…even the back is purdy!

P1180073

The woolie Easter bunny arrived at Vickie’s House…so cute!!

P1180074

Look at her stitches…perfect!

P1180075

How cute is THIS runner?!!  Makes you want to cut up hubby’s wool sports jacket, doesn’t it?

P1180076

Here’s the full view…LOVE this one!!  I might just HAVE to add this one to the ol’bucket list!!

P1180077

So there you have it…Vickie is an official WOOL CRAZY!!  I can’t wait to see what she stitches next!  I tell you, once you try wool, there is no turning back!!  You’ve been WARNED!! :o)

Other quilting NEWS!!

I’ve been asleep at the computer…there is a Table Topper Blog Hop happening RIGHT NOW!…and some dang cute table toppers are on display!!

image

Head on over to !SEW We QUILT! for all the info and the links!!  Remember to pour another coffee before you do that because this is going to take awhile!!  Tons of quilty goodness!!

Have a Fun Friday and Happy Quilting~P

9 comments:

  1. She has made some really beautiful pieces and love how she used the snowmen freebie in the penny mat.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful wool creations! How did I miss those snowmen from APQ? Thank you so much for sharing the link. I'm going to need to make these for a friend. Kudos for Vicki! Her work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all those woollies ..they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, all those wool projects are wonderful. Off to check out the free one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those snowmen! You have talented friends everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute...thought of you last night when I was looking at All thru the nights patterns...Bonnie has a new snowman runner pattern. She has had a santa one and I have that but just saw the snowman one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice items, & getting ahead for Christmas lol
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the one-woman show. Just love seeing all the cute woolie things!

    ReplyDelete