Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It doesn’t get any better than this…or does it??

Just when I thought fabric couldn’t get any better than this….

image

(Remember the Pumpkin Patch Plaid flannels by designer Renee Nanneman of Need ’l Love…)

image

Well Renee has come out with a new line of MUST HAVE fabrics!!

 Oh, I really wish these designers would stop doing this (so not true!!)!!  These are her brand new plaids hot off the press…Garden Gate Plaids…

image

Just LOOK at this quilt!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt!!  It makes me want to paint my bedroom and redo the colour scheme!

image

Oh yes it does!!

image

Why do designers do that??…no answer required…(sigh)…I know.

Have a Terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Those are really beautiful fabrics (and quilts)! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those out on Facebook and had to go and see the quilt. They are sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you didn't have to show them to us, haha.
    Love the colors and I do love flannels, have seen them in the quilt store, definitely a future quilt.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember them and no I didn't get them. Not losing out on this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brushed cotton not flannel there is a differnece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YUM , they are gorgeous and love the quilt too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je me suis procurer la même chose de tissus Pumpking Path Plaid flannels.
    J'ai commencé une courtepointe c'est 9 carreaux en appliqué. c'est le livre de (The Buggy Barn)
    Folk Art Blooms Je vais finir mon troisième carreau
    Vous pouvez voir un de mes carreaux
    dans mon blog.J'aurrai plusieurs de fait pour septembre.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, those pastel plaids are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete