Monday, April 16, 2012

Free Quilt Patterns!!

While I’m off to Heritage Quilting this morning why don’t you pour yourself an extra big cup of coffee and head on over to ‘Quilt Patterns in Seattle’…Cindy is giving away FREE quilt patterns…tons of beginner patterns…and lots for the more advanced quilters too…

Quilts like this Fall beauty~

image

And this one…image

And this!!

image

And did I mention that they are ALL free!!  Make sure you click on the quilt themes at the top of the page…I’m sure that you will find something that you like!  I know I did!

Thanks a lot, Cindy!!  We really appreciate your generosity!!

Have a magical Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

6 comments:

  1. Lovely will head over there now
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Paulette. I'll head over to check out Cindy's patterns now.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....heading over now, thanks! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip...like I need another project...but I can't resist...the word, Free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie Paulette, j'ai hâte de vous voir en septembre
    Gisèle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a great milestone. And the band plays on...!!!

    ReplyDelete