Thursday, October 6, 2011

SEW SCRAPPY Volume TWO

Remember THIS??  It’s Sew Scrappy Magazine ~ the First Volume and it hit magazine stands about this time last year!  This magazine is like Christmas…come round but once a year…but when it does it is VERY sweet!

Sew Scrappy Magazine

..SEW after a very long year… SEW SCRAPPY Volume Two is FINALLY on the News Stands…and looking GOOD!!  SEW Good!

ssv2 

Let me clarify that…SEW SCRAPPY is ‘sort of’ on the News Stands…in the USA.  It’ll be a few more weeks for Canadian Quilters to wait…but WE can do it…We are STRONG!  We are invincible!  We are Quilters…(did you hear the music?) Bet you thought I was going to say Women?  Well we are THAT TOO!!

So while we wait for the snow to fall…and Sew Scrappy to make it’s way across the border…we can always do other things…like…hmmm…awww….  I guess we could…quilt?  Yes, we could quilt…hmm…was that a snow flake?

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

8 comments:

  1. I never saw the magazine last year....I will have to check it out next time I go to the magazine counter. Thanks it looks good.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted that the magazine is out here in the US. I will be on the lookout for it. I still have that first issue. Even if you don't make any of the projects, it is good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching for it. I thought the last mag you recommended was terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But when will it arrive in the UK????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads-up. I missed this one last year but will most definitely be looking for it this year. It looks like it was compiled for my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I can't believe it I haven't received my copy yet! I just love scrappy quilts and thrilled to see its available ! thanks for sharing with us
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a fellow Canadian quilter, but living on the east coast, all I'll say is good things take time...we will be patient and fast forward with our sewing machines as soon as the magazine arrives in our shops! We will be patient!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure do like that quilt on the cover!

    ReplyDelete