Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buttermilk’s Best…

   I’ve started these sweet little stitcheries by Buttermilk Basin.  They are so adorable and were calling my name…I’m not sure what I will do with them when I’m finished but I will think of something!!  They are called Ol’ Winter Baskets and are for sale at Buttermilk Basin’s On-line Shop.  P1150731I actually prepped these to take with us when we head south but I NEEDED something to work on now while watching TV…I have GOT to do something with my hands…I wonder how many quilters out there are ‘like that’? 

P1150732

I wonder if it’s a form of ‘hyper-active quilting syndrome’?…well …whatever it is…I think I’ve got it!!

Hey if you want to make some VERY sweet schoolhouses, Julia from Julia’s Place is generously giving away the PATTERN for the foundation pieces to make them.  Julia has a wonderful blog…lots going on and tons of eye candy!  Trust me, you will love her blog..hustle over now and have a look…see what she is up to.  If you leave her a comment asking for a copy she will email you one lickity split! :o) 

P1150730-1

Thanks, Julia..you’re the best!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

13 comments:

  1. Cute, cute stitchery! I HAVE to keep my hands busy when I'm watching TV otherwise I start yawning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stitchery.....I don't think it is "hyper-active quilting syndrome’? For me it is what I call the "head bobbin syndrome". I do hand work all the time in front of the TV or I will start falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't have empty hands while watching TV either Pauline! It feels like I'm there wasting time lol! Now I have run over and get me a copy of that schoolhouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your nice weather when you get here, it is cold and rainy here today, really odd for October here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their patterns, simple but fun.
    Great for all types of sewing or use in punch needle and hooking too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another one here who always have to have something to work on while watching tv. I try to always have a wool applique project handy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stitchery , yes I must have something in my hands to work on , much to my husbands dismay , he can't understand why I can't have my hands idle , just how do I explain this crazy syndrome ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute stitcheries...what colour are you stitching them on?
    Is it Kona? It is a lovely colour.
    From "A Different Sheila to the one above" - LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea getting your stitchery all prepared for the road or for watching tv. I have to have something to work on while I'm watching tv too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Paulette..so many have popped over from your post..

    me too...I have to keep my hands busy, love the stitchery..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is totally...no way...inconceiveble, not of this universe...that I would ever sit in a car or in front of a TV without something to stitch in my hands. It really helps with the TV controller struggle...I just let DH change the channels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great stitcheries. Yes, I agree. I do have to have something to do. I feel like I am wasting valuable time if I don't stitch. I like to have everything prepared too so that it is ready to go. These should be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Can't wait to see what you do with the designs! :). Stacy

    ReplyDelete