Sunday, October 2, 2011

I’m an Acorn …

small and round, lying on the cold, cold ground.  People always step on me, that’s why I’m so cracked you see!  I’m a NUT!  I’m a NUT!

Except this little nut isn’t cold…he’s snug as a nut in a rug…a wool rug that is!  (Humour me…I must be missing Grade One!!)

P1150667

How about all my NUTTY friends…must be Fall.P1150665  Yup, Fall is here alright…and in a multitude of colours!! P1150661 Nothing like jumping into a pile of leaves…especially if they are made of wool!  Come on, you know you wanna….

P1150663

Bet you are wondering what I’m doing with all these leaves…?  Do you think I’m nuts…how about acorn nuts?  All I can say is THANK goodness for the GO! and the Fall Medley die!!

Stay tuned for the rest of this NUTTY story…

Have a Sunny Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

21 comments:

  1. Fun post........I love this die too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your acorn and leaves!! Sweet wool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so you are a bit nutty at the moment. Waiting to see what your up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those wool acorns and leaves are so pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so pretty, and very fallish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love acorns and fall leaves. I wanna play with you in your pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! That's not fair to keep us guessing!!! Can hardly wait to see what's "up".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sew cute!!!! Can't wait for the next peek. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have confirmation! Paula is nutty! (and so are her friends in blogland starting with me!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what you will do with all of those, lol. I need to get going on mine, hoping to finish it today.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Sometimes I think I'm a nut ..." sung to the Almond Mounds tune - glad to have a kindered soul to sing along with ... I can hardly wait to see what you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet fall post. I feel like a nut with all my projects I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the rest of this nutty story!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will you use a blanket stitch to applique it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your lovely blog, love the leaves and the acorns, waiting to see what your creation will be.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like it might be fun to be this nutty;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep, you're a nut - can't wait to see what you're making, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love the colours in those leaves!
    Can't wait to see what you do with all the acorns.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A funny nut Paulette..great post as always..look forward to seeing this finished!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous colours. Can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to see what nutty project you can't leaf alone!

    ReplyDelete