Friday, October 28, 2011

FREE HALLOWEEN STITCHERIES!!

Hurry over to Jennie Baer’s Homeberries and click on Autumn for these wonderful Halloween stitcheries!! 

scaredycat

You have three days to whip up something Spook-tacular…

catjumpingoverpumpkins

I would love to turn this one into a wool mat!!  Can’t you see it?!

pumpkinpile

Or you could Click on the Winter Button…and see what you can find…

glorytogodinthehighest

I know I have mentioned this website before BUT you can never over do a GOOD thing!  Remember you can also stitch these up using wool or cotton appliqué…dang CUTE!!

Thanks so much, Jennie for your wonderful Stitcheries!!  There’s enough there to keep us busy throughout the Seasons… and for several years to come!

Have a FUN Friday and Happy Stitching!~P

8 comments:

  1. Very, very cute - thanks for the reminder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling us about this site. I went over and fell in love with so many designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette: I read Rick's blog this am and saw something about blogger changes. Later this am I wanted to re-read what he said, and now his blog is gone with a message that it has been removed. Can you let him know there may be a problem there? Thanks. PS: I read both of your blogs and enjoy them very much. Safe travels

    Dione

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great web site! I am so glad you shared that with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! Very cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminder about this site. Cute patterns. Did you see that the Fall Bloggers Quilt Festival is going on. Lots of prizes too! Check it out at amyscreativeside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, thank you so much for sharing this site! I'm not into Halloween, but I sure am into Christmas and she has some marvelous Christmas patterns! You may have just helped me solve my question of what to make for friends for Christmas!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely could see that in wool! Headed there now!!

    ReplyDelete