Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I’m so THANKFUL!!  Marie-Claude IPERTI of  QUILTAMNIA has released this month’s FREE BOM …and it is SEW appropriate for this time of the year…sweet little pumpkins and gourd..

image

I can’t wait to see the whole quilt!  So far there’s watermelon, lambs, apples and stars, snowmen, hearts and hens..and baskets and beehives…It’s going to be adorable…I just know it!! 

Hustle over now to download your free copies!

To all my Canadian Blogging Buddies…HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  We had our dinner last night and it was delicious!  Looks like it’s left- overs for us tonight…which is the best part about having turkey dinner!! 

Yahoo!!  Looks like we are having a PARTY tomorrow!  801 FOLLOWERS which totally blows me away!!  The band is tuning up and I have to finish putting the GIVE AWAY together!!  MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK TOMORROW!!

Would you believe that I am off to Heritage Quilting this morning…yes, we die-hard quilters aren’t going to let a little thing like Thanksgiving stop us from getting together to do a little stitching! I am SEW thankful that I going home to left-overs!

Have a marvelous Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

18 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    That turkey looks good, but way too hot this weekend for oven cooking.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Paulette! It doesn't get any better, does it?, then leftover turkey AND quilting, now does it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you Paulette!
    I am ready for a turkey dinner myself! Congratulations on 801 followers! That's a great number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving. Did you take some turkey sandwiches with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving hon, and congratulations on 801! I hope you enjoyed your morning with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful turkey! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey - YUM. Enjoy your day.

    801 followers - woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanks Giving, Paulette. We had our dinner yesterday as well because my son's and their families could only come for the day. And what a madhouse that ferry terminal was. Our car is small so I had to make two trips there and back to get them and two trips to take them back. I think I'm moving Thanksgiving to the following weekend next year! Congrats on over 800 followers. That is just wonderful. Will there be turkey sandwiches and pumpkin pie at the party? Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette, I just noticed you won Cheri's October giveaway little quilt. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving! That turkey looks so yummy!!! I have to wait until the end of November! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! We also had our turkey yesterday. That's fun you get to go stitching today. :-) Congrats on winning Cheri's giveaway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thanksgiving leftovers are the best!! And congrats on all the followers-so happy for you!! I'll be back tomorrow! Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving from a fellow Canadian. We had dinner tonight. Your stitching group is very dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Slow down lady. You are doing and making so many things it's hard to keep up with you.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Our weather was like summer and turkey dinner was today. I'm still stuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy thanksgiving!..and congrats on reaching 800!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on your 800 followers that's really something!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, I printed out all the free patterns today...and am curious as to where the "four" little pinwheel blocks go on the "block" Any idea? Or is my head pounding so hard from this sinus infection that I missed that?

    Thanks!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete