Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nothing like a Roll…

..in the grass, first thing in the morning!! 

See this pile of fabric?  Why is it there all over the grass..?…Why because I was just rolling around on the grass, tossing each lovely fat quarter into the air, savoring each gorgeous piece of fabric!  Such pretty colours, such wonderful fresh prints…

image

I was just notified that I WON one of these sweet bundles of Flora from L & J Blog!! 

I better go and get dressed…Geeze…what will the neighbours think… I sure hope I didn’t get any grass stains on these pretty fabrics!  :o)

image

Lauren and Jessi were part of the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop…which was fun in itself but to actually WIN is like putting the carmel on the apple, the mustard on the corndog or the butter on the corn cob!  Why it’s like putting the blanket (quilted of course) on the horse, the hat on the donkey, the cart to the pony…well you get the idea!  I did have fun at the Fair…THANKS  SEW much ladies for this gorgeous bundle!!  Hope to see you at the Fair next year!!

Have a SUPER SUNNY Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Paulette. Hope you have room in the 5th wheel for these fabulous bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried about the fact that you won't have room to take them with you, so shall I look after them for you ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're going to have to add a 6th wheel - or maybe pull a trailer - a very, very long trailer! Congrats on your win, those are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - woohoo!!!!!! You NEED to pack that in the RV - you simply must. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats.That`s beautiful fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS PAULETTE!
    YOU'LL MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL,I KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Paulette! What's a generous win...can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahoo for you! It has been fun and Moda is so generous along with all the great designers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! The colors are beautiful! K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmmm....those may have to be placed in the RV oven for storage right? I'm guessing you are running out of places. LOL Is he rolling his eyes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not another win???? Geez girlfriend...I think you ought to stop at my house on your way past and share :) ...or at least at the park and ride and I can run my fingers all over you to pick up some of that luckiness

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! wonderful ft.qtrs. and to have GREEN grass. I haven't seen any green grass this year here in So. TX...since we are in drought. It's awful to see all the dead/brown areas.

    ReplyDelete