Saturday, October 15, 2011

Christmas Times A-Coming…

…and so is the Sew Cal Gal’s Christmas Quilt Show!!…SEW if you are busy stitching…stitch a little faster because the show is starting November 28!  Oh heck…relax~ Nov. 28 is a looonnnngggg ways off.  You even have time to START something new..but get on it because November 28th will be here before we know it!

The great thing about this Quilt Show is you can enter Christmas Quilts of all sizes, as well as ‘winter themed’ quilts!  AND EQ6/EQ7 users can also enter their Christmas/Winter designs too! 

Sew Cal Gal’s last Quilt Show was a blast…so many quilts to see and blogs to visit!  AND of course when the show is over Sew Cal Gal starts picking from her Give Away Jar!!  If you have entered a quilt  you might just win one of her magnificent prizes…and I DO mean MAGNIFICENT!!  Believe me, you will definitely want to be a part of THIS SHOW!! 

So mark this date on your calendar..NOVEMBER 28 – DECEMBER 2nd for this annual FUN event…and get sewing!!  You have got plenty of time and nothing to lose!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. I am still working on the same one, I am so slow and i have so much to make this year, lol. Might help if I had more energy;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Another event to look forward to! I will try to spread the word and have put your button on my blog. You can never be too early for Christmas!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! The tour I mean, because I think it would take a Christmas Miracle for me to pull my stitches together in time to be part of the show!! But hey, ya never know! Thanks for the heads up though, I can't wait to see the show!

    ReplyDelete