Saturday, September 25, 2010

Who’s Pudgy?

PUDGY? Well yes, I guess I am a little Pudgy…OK..OK…it was the Coffee Crunch Ice Cream this summer….but it’s not me I’m talking about!! 

Look at what Cyndi stitched~ Pudgie her Cat!!  Pudgie lived to be the ripe old age of 22, which is VERY old for a cat…especially for a FAT CAT!

image

In memory of her beloved Pudgie, Cyndi stitched this sweet little stitchery and is turning him into an ornament…AND she is giving the pattern away FREE!  Hurry over to her blog and leave a comment and when Cyndi gets home from work she will email  you the pattern!!  You should seriously follow Cyndi’s blog as she is always creating wonderful stitcheries and she is VERY generous with her ideas and patterns!!  Make sure you scroll down to her many posts as they are full of ideas and stitcheries!

image 

I just love them all!!  Thanks Cyndi!! Now hurry over to Stitch, Stitch, Stitch and have a look…you’re going to love her blog and her lovely stitchery patterns!!

I have some pictures of Claire’s last finished Christmas project!  Man, this girl is on fire!! 

It’s called St. Nick and it is gorgeous!  Claire made this for a Christmas gift to give to her sister.  Isn’t it sweet?!

image

Now for a close-up…just lovely!!  Her sister is going to be over the moon!!

image

Yup, EXACTLY THREE MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS…!!  

Have a SUPER SATURDAY AND HAPPY QUILTING!~P

10 comments:

  1. Cyndi's ornament is adorable! I wish I was as organized and as talented as Claire! Another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful christmas pieces.
    I have a few of the santa and tree types, need someone who likes santas to make those for.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am seeing the cutest things in Blog Land this morning!
    That kitty Cat is just adorable!!
    What an amazing stitcher she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cyndi's "Pudgy" - adorable!

    And, Clare's Christmas mat is wonderful. Her sister is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cyndi's blog! That cat is too darling.
    Claire's little mat is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pudgie is adorable! And I am just learning how to embroider (today!) so thanks for the direction to Stitch, stitch, stitch! I will pop over to see. I posted my first embroidery on my blog if you want to see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little Christmas project is gorgeous, bring on Christmas I say!
    sputdos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pudgy is the cutest thing ever. Thanks for the link. And I just love that Santa. Can't wait for Christmas, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete