Thursday, September 23, 2010

They’re Expecting …

… at AccuQuilt and apparently whatever they’re expecting will be happening on October 1st!!  Hmmm…wonder what it is??  Are there any guesses out in Blogland?  Mary, from Quilt Hollow thinks they are coming out with an electric GO!

Think I will check with the tabloids and see if there has been any GO! GOssip?

…Let see…  we have a LADY GO!GO!…maybe there will be a little BABY GO!GO!…??

Inquiring minds want to know….

image

Speaking of reproducing…look what’s been multiplying around here!!  I made six Dresden Plates…lickety split…using my new Dresden Plate die!!  SEW pretty!!

P1100084-1

Now I need to find some background fabric…and nothing in my stash will do…SEW… you know what that means- I need to make a trip to a Quilting  Shop!!  Yahoo!!  It’s been awhile!!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

15 comments:

  1. I love your Dresden plates,very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer look at those dresden plates - they are fabulous. I can't wait to see what you'll use for a background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those definitely work up faster with the cutter.
    I just finished cutting out hexagons to make three flowers, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, we're going shopping - hang on while I get my credit card ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Dresden Plates. They are so happy. I can't wait to see what background you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang Paulette! Your really whipping them up so FAST thanks to your GO! GO! Girl!!! Love it...yepper get to that fabric store because the GO GIRL is hungry for more!!!

    btw....I receive a fun email from somebody who hopes the GO! isn't electric...if the power goes out this winter that is another something we wouldn't be able to use. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - those dresden blocks are gorgeous! I really need to finish what I have going so I can get to what I want to do! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dresden plates! I love your centers:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dresden plates! I love your centers:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the dies I would like--Dresden. I love your plates. If I can't win a GO, Santa will have to bring one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Dresden Plates look so happy...can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your Dresden plates are GO!rgeous!! I was thinking maybe smaller dies all on one plate (like a smaller apple core, or tumbler)... I don't think I'd GO! for electric either. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these block are coming out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun shopping. The blocks have come out beautifully. Does the GO have brakes? Production is so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are super fast with those Dresdens girl! I can see you're having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete