Wednesday, September 8, 2010

For the “Joy Of Quilting”…

Hey, there’s a new girl in Blogland!  You are in for a real quilter’s treat!!  Her name is Natasha and she is a quilter extraordinaire!  Not only is she a beautiful quilter but she also works at a fantastic quilt shop (Cloth Castle in Victoria), teaches quilting in workshops and she designs and publishes her own quilt patterns!  She is one busy and talented lady!!

One things for sure…Natasha is full of quilting wisdom…I’m sure that she will be showing us all kinds of tips and tricks to make the quilting process easier and more precise.  This is one of Natasha’s creations…she makes a lot of the shop’s display quilts…

image I also have to mention that she is as nice as she is talented!!  Hurry over to The Joy of Quilting…you won’t be sorry…  and don’t forget to give her a Royal welcome!!  So if you want to see more of Natash…and I know you do~

image

…then you need to go here!!  This is one blog that you will want to keep your eye on!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the new blog to direct to - it's great, especially from a fellow BC quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped on over and gave a "how do ya do" and became a follower. It's always nice welcoming someone new to the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette thanks for sharing the new blog. Happy Wednesday :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the news of the blogger. I become one of her followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about our Natasha, she is a very talented lady and as all quilters she loves to share her joy and talent. I was so excited to read my emails this morning Paulette because I won my very first giveaway, a quilt kit through The Quilted Fish. Your luck just might be rubbing off and I'm glad to be the recipient. Have a great quilt day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took your cue and paid Natasha a visit. You are so good introducing us to a new blogger with lots of quilting talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm off to check out Natasha's blog. I really like her Deck the Halls wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a way to welcome someone into the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great intro! Love your new header photo, too!

    ReplyDelete