Thursday, September 9, 2010

Such Excitement!!

Who knew that blogging would be this EXCITING or that I would be this LUCKY!! 

While the coffee was brewing, I flipped on the computer and immediately went to emails…see I know now that you MUST check emails BEFORE you write your post! 

I saw an email from JO with the lead line being…YOU HAVE WON…THREE Accuquilt GO! Dies!!  This CANNOT be happening!!  Remember…I am the person who NEVER wins ANYTHING!!  I am (almost) embarrassed to say…I WON THREE more ACCUQUILT DIES!!  I filled in all the information that JO wanted, then faced the decision…and it’s a hard one…and without coffee under my belt…what dies do I want?  So I made the selection, fired it off to Jo and then went for my coffee. 

When I came back I opened Jo’s blog, Jo’s Country Junction and her daughter, Kellie was giving a tutorial on the die Rob Peter to Pay Paul…LOOK AT WHAT SHE MADE!! EUREKA!! 

image

I love this block…so I scurried back…slopping coffee…and asked Jo if I could PLEASE change my mind…!!  I would really like to get this die!!  I hope she says YES!!  Isn’t it the sweetest block!!  I hope Kellie doesn’t mind that I borrowed her picture…;o)  Hurry over to Jo’s blog and see the tutorial for yourself!!  Awesome!!

Thanks again Jo!!  I am THRILLED…even if you say NO to Peter and Paul!!

Just heard back from Jo…and it’s a GO!! I will be getting the Robbing Peter to Pay Paulette die :o), the Dresden Plate and GO! Holiday Medley!!  Thanks SEW much, Jo!!

Anyways…that’s about as much excitement  as this old body can take for one day!! 

Have a thrilling Thursday (done that!! Now it’s your turn!!) and Happy Quilting!!~P

27 comments:

  1. Well, I am not talking to you, lol.
    I was thinking of trying for the dies and then buy the cutter, haha.

    I do like that and would be nice with a cutter. Those types of shapes are so much better if you don't have to cut them by hand.

    Congratulations, now you can have more dies and more fun making quilts instead of cutting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! Can't wait to see what all you make with your GO! They are giving so many away these days...I keep thinking that if just lowered the price we could all buy one...maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paulette! Good for you! That does look like a fun block to make...looking forward to seeing what you do with your new dies!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations on your winnings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Paulette this is an exciting year for you and the Go team! Good thing they have a great variety of dies! Steady hand with that coffee and can't wait to hear what you win tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There sure is EXITEment in BC Canada. You have to run to the lottery store right NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Don't walk RUN RUN as fast as you can. Congrat to you again. I'm still trying to win a FQ with no luck what-so-ever. I've started blogging in July and your blog was one of the first ones I started to follow. I've lost count of the giveaways I've entered but I will not give up. Please......send me some of your lucky fibesssssss. May the rest of Thursday be just as exciting as your morning coffee. Keep GOing, it sure sounds like fun. Hoping blogging gets better, I'm still struggling and looking for followers to give me just that little bit of encouragement.

    lol from a Canadian follower living (temporarily) in Michigan .....waiting for the US economy to improve before we move back. Need I say more.....that is how bad my luck is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win! We will expect to see all sorts of new creations with those new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, get thee out to buy a lottery ticket, lol! Congrats on your win - I love that block - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo!! You can't say you don't win anymore! Maybe you need to switch to decaf so you don't get TOO excited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwee and whoopeedooooo. Only thing is I can see you spending so much time cutting things that you keep forgetting to actually make quilts with them. Many congratulations, I am thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RU kidding? U win everything!!! Congrats. You'll be banging out quilts like the dickens with all of these cool dies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the dies....you are indeed lucky

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you should buy a lottery ticket!

    Congrats, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to rub your head so some of that luck will come my way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you!! But I have to say you can't say you don't ever win...I recall a quilt you won from me!! :-) Your just a lucky gal! Now bottle that...and send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, congratulations! Winning is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw that and thought surely not the same person but it is...well congrats...lightening has stuck twice. Truly exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome!! you sound like me, I took all day yesterday to decide which 3 dies to pick with my go I won last week. The Peter die was at the top of my list but didn't make the cut

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought that might have been you when I saw the list of winners! Congratulations!!! (Keep your fingers crossed for me - I'm still trying to win one of the cutters!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! What other 2 did you get? And which one did you change you mind about?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoa! I need to sidle close by and get some of that "winner fairy dust" that seems to be sparkling around you, Paulette! Good for you. - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good for you for being so lucky! I was at JoAnn's over the labor day weekend and stood at the display for the accucut go a very long time. No purchase yet, but considering it seriously. My best sewing buddy has the studio version, so I have had the fun experience of the speedy cutting! I wish they dies would be interchangeable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG Paulette!!!- you lucky lady!!!:) I can just see you hurrying with your coffee slopping!LOL!! Keep this up and you'll be opening your own quilt store- at least you could fill it with all the quilts you'll be making!! Congrats!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Paulette good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Paulette, how exciting for you

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is very exciting! Good for you! I love that block!

    ReplyDelete